Sunday, May 11, 2014

Teenage Years 2


As we continue this quest through my youth, another song raises to fill your ears. My anger has built up and is still there as Fooling Yourself fills the room. The stereo is cranked up with the album spinning on the turn table. Yes, I'm an angry young man. The world just doesn't seem fair. I got to quit feeling sorry for myself. I am young and resilient. I slowly pick myself up and realize that the world is at my feet. I'm  going to continue on. I scream at the top of my lungs,"I coming and I coming strong!" The world will not crush me. It may rough me up, but I will survive. World take your shot.


Fooling Yourself - Styx

 If you have the album, you can hear a synthesize duck quacking. Vinyl has a sweet sound. It's about 3:09 on this video or CD.. So, turn up the volume to listen for it.

see ya

dog gone

Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment