Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Grapes of Wrath (my version)

This weekend I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed. I was absorbing the movie that was on TV. With my eyes closed I could take in every word and create my own image of the events. Oh crap! OK I fell asleep on the couch. You happy now? I confess. As I was in my world of relaxation, I started to feel this thump. I would feel this thump repeatedly. I thought it was part of my dream, but the thumps kept getting faster than the action in my dream. My eyes open as a grape was traveling to the middle of my forehead. Suddenly, more came hurling toward me. My family was taking turns throwing grapes at me! The were keeping score on who could hit me in the middle of my forehead! Hell, it must have been a pound of grapes on the couch and the floor. I asked,"What the Hell are you guys doing?" I had to act pissed. I couldn't let them know that I thought this was funny as hell. I'm thankful that it wasn't the apples or worse the damn cantaloupes. So, I will have to remember this and plot my revenge on this little family of mine. Them dang turds. Beware if you like to fall asleep on the couch. You may have someone in your life the may do this.

see ya

dog gone

Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment