Saturday, August 24, 2013

Puppy Prophecies

Some people believe that the future cannot be foretold. I'm here to tell you it can. Ever since that little pup arrived in my life.It has foretold my future. Yes, the cute pup in the upper left corner of this blog. As you are aware of all pups most be housebroken. The most necessary training for a dog before they become an indoor friend. It was during this training period that I learned about puppy prophecies. Oh Boy!, did I learn.This educational experience begin for me early one morning. I learned that this pup can tell the future. How could something so small hold so much knowledge is beyond my understanding. She is able to forecast how my days will be. She had been doing great in her training. I was proud of this young pup. Then she began training me. As I stumbled out of bed with my eyes barely opening, three paces from the bed the revelation begins. I felt this strange warm, moist, and squishy sensation between my toes. Agghhhh! The pup left me a surprise. No problem this was her first accident. Or was it a accident? I casually clean the little present up and proceed getting ready for work. I left for work with the radio on in the car and jamming to the music. You know getting pumped up for the day. I walk to the door of the office and the prophecy began to unfold. I reached for my wallet with my company id card in it to get into the building. My wallet was not in my pocket. I went and searched the car. No luck. I must have left it at home. So, instead of traveling 20 miles one way to get it. I decided to wait for someone to let me in. Finally, I got in the building and went to my desk. The phone was ringing and my email box was full of emails. I answered the phone. It was a customer with a problem. I quickly solved his problem. The first email I opened another customer with a problem.Well, as you can see how this day is going to unfold. Yes, that little pile of crap I stepped into foretold my day. I stepped right in and the prophecy begin. If I had known, I would have stayed in bed. It was a problem filled day. They were little problems and I survived. From this day forward anytime a little present was left for me to step in, I know now how the day is going to be. Thankfully, she is a little dog. This means little problems. Right? I have three dogs in this household. They are small, medium, and large dogs. The brains of this outfit is the small one. This sneaky little pup taught the large dog about the gifts of prophecies. Who knew that this gift can be passed on and taught? I know now. Well, this lesson unfolded or should I say exploded on me Wednesday morning. I stumbled to the bathroom and then down the hall. Once, in the great room I smelled something. I slowly open my eyes, "Holy Smoke!". My eyes popped out of my head. What happened here?. How can a 50 pound dog hold a 100 pounds of stuff? The large dog, Tear was sick she had thrown up everything she has eaten for a month. As I proceed to round up cleaning supplies, there on the kitchen floor. Noooo! Noooo! There it was the Alps in my kitchen on the floor. Evidently, she had a blow-out from the backside. How on God's green earth can a dog her size hold 5 times her size? There should not have been anything left of this dog. She let it all out on my floors. Thank goodness that I don't have carpets. I gagged, coughed, and cleaned this disaster up. The whole time that I was cleaning this up. I was thinking, I'm so glad that Tear does not have the gift of prophecy. That statement there shows you how little I know. Once at work, the prophecy began to unfold rapidly. So, for the next three days it was one disaster after another. Three days of relentless problems and no time to catch my breath. Somehow, I survived three days of continuous disasters.

In closing, what have I learned. I learned that prophecy is still around. That prophecy can be taught and learned under the right conditions. Also, I learned that the size of the pile determines the size of the disasters waiting for you. I learned that if I awaken to these presents. I will slowly step backwards and crawl back into bed. My day will begin and end on that note. Maybe, the prophecy is for those who find it. I might try that and see if I can dodge the bullet. You know share the love with others. Why should I be the only one to enjoy this experience. Frank Zappa once sang about don't eat the yellow snow. Well I'm telling you to beware of little presents your pups leave you on the floor. That may be a sign of your day to come.

Here is a little diddy to get you through the tough times. Its an  old one.




See you,

Dog gone
Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment