Saturday, February 8, 2014

Driving and a Picking

It was a Saturday in late spring. I was cruising down Summer Avenue when I saw a buddy's truck. He owns a pest control company and sometimes he will go out into the field and crawl under some of the homes. As I got closer to his truck, I noticed his window was down and he was dusty as hell. I knew he was under a dusty house because he was picking his nose. He was digging deep trying to clear his nasal passage. He was just a driving and a picking. I lowered my car window as I got closer to him. At the right moment, I laid on the car horn and screamed, "Quit picking your nose you son of a bitch!" He about shit in his pants as he jumped about a foot in the air. His eyes were big as hell now as he turned to lookout his window with his finger still deep in his nose. We pulled over at the nearest parking lot. He jumped out of his truck and hollered, "I would whip your ass if my eyes weren't watering so damn much!" "Damn you dog! You scared the crap out of me. I must have shoved my finger out my eye socket.", he moan. " But, shit dog you got my eyes and nose running. I now have mud running down. I responded,"that's what friends are for to help a buddy out." Rick responded, "you smart ass", with a laugh. The moral of the story be careful when you pick your nose because a smart ass friend my help you dig the gold out.

see ya

dog gone

Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment