Saturday, February 15, 2014

Conversation with a Friend

I was driving by a Brad's house and he was out washing his car. So, I stopped to shoot the breeze with him since we haven't talked for a while. We were joking around, laughing, and talking about old times. As the horsing around was coming to an end the conversation went like this.
I laughed as he just finishing washing the hood of the car a  bird crapped on it. Brad cussed at the bird as I walked to the back of the car. I place a little mud on the car's trunk just a finger print. I said, "You missed a spot on the trunk." Brad said with a smile,  "You ass." I was laughing and replied, "Hey ass, fat ass, or half ass everybody needs one. So, I am good for something." Brad shot back, "You smart ass." I replied, "Yeah my ass got me through college. What about your dumb ass?" As I was laughing and he was laughing too. Brad all of sudden turned around  with the hose pointing at me at full blast. I got drenched. Damn didn't see that coming. Brad with a wide grin on his face said, Who's the dumb ass now?" as he finished rinsing the car. We both were laughing real good now. Damn I had to dry the tears from my eyes. Shit my face was soaked. Is it the tears from laughing or the water from the hose?  Hell, who cares it was a good time.
Ah the sweet memories we make with our friends. Somehow we always find something to laugh about and add a little sweetness to life. Its always nice to have friends to share laughter with. Holding my glass in the air, "To you my friends wherever you are. Share a laugh and a smile. May laughter come to your day."

see ya

dog gone

Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment