Thursday, November 28, 2013

And Their Point??

This pass week I had three people as me a question related to my face.

          First person, "What are you up to?"
          Dog replied, "Nothing. Why?
          First person, "Your face looks like you are up to no good."

I was puzzled but oh well. I approached the second person later that day.

         Second person, "Who did you piss off now?"
         Dog replied, "No one. Why?
         Second person, "Your face looks like you pissed someone off."

I thought what the hell is it about my face? I continue my day.
I walked into another co-workers office.

     Co-worker, "Why do you have that look on your face?"
      Dog said, " I farted." (I had to say it. Its the Mad magazine's influence. You know a smart ass answer)

Co-worker's eyes got big and she looked surprised. I told her that she was the third person that day who had a comment about my face. Why were they asking about my face? She laughed as I said," I was born with it".

I'm still wondering what their point was about my face. Is it expressive? Attractive? Unattractive? Well, at least I can be thankful that I don't need an opening line to meet people. I just show my face and they ask me about it. What an ice breaker.

see ya,

dog gone

Dogman707

No comments:

Post a Comment